Games over! I am getting ready to enjoy some of these :
If you have been following, you certainly know what I’ve lived. I would like to share 5 things I have learned during these painful, logy yet sleepless, interesting, 10 days. In no particular order, I present to you:
Lessons from Operation Beach Body- 10 day cleanse.
1. “Morning people” may have a good thing going– doesn’t mean I can be one, but I have developed a greater understanding of why they like being awake at sunrise.
2. God Bless the person who invented “ready to eat” veggies. No washing or chopping, no shoving crackers in your mouth because you are so starving and prepping the veggies is taking too long. I like “ready to eat.”
3. More energy is a good thing. Working out at night is not. Unless you want to be tweeting at 2am. That being said, you gotta do what you gotta do.
4. I could get all medical on you (my nursing background shining through) but let’s just say this about the human body: What goes in completely affects what comes out. (figure it out.) Sometimes what comes out is a little different. Don’t be scared. This might help.
I LOVE YOU
* Aside: You may notice a strange look from people if you are in the midst of a cleanse and happen to tell them. It’s a combination of questioning, sympathetic, (empathetic if he/she has done one before,) and “you go girl/boy”– all wrapped up into this really weird facial expression. Makes you kinda wanna say- “Yup. Go ME!!” and chuckle at the same time.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot- I won.